We develop every website on a live sub-domain of our own website. This provides a number of advantages to our customers.
There are no limitations on design changes and revisions. Our government website customers have the opportunity to provide feedback at any point during the design process. Changes can be requested from start to finish, with no limits on the number of requests made during development.
Multiple design options can be provided for consideration and comparison. This allows multiple design ideas to be compared side by side. This allows our customers to select the best home page designs, landing page designs, and product page designs for their community.
The website development process is faster and smoother. Our customers are encouraged to regularly review the development website and provide feedback throughout the entire development process. This allows our website designers to make adjustments in real time, keeping the development timeline on track.
I Want A Painless Website Process
Custom Website Features and Functions
Every website we develop is responsive, easy to navigate, and 100% custom designed for our customer’s unique needs. GovUnity does not force customers into predefined web page templates. Below are some examples of custom features and services we have provided to our local government website design customers.
- Emergency alert and communication protocols. Add notice bars, alert pop ups, or notice alert systems to ensure your visitors are aware of time sensitive information.
- Facility reservation processes. Allow residents to schedule facilities and register for classes or events online.
- Custom online forms and applications. Add custom forms to your website, from simple contact forms to robust job applications.
- Social media integration. Help your residents stay in touch by including links, social media feeds, and auto posting to social media from your website.
- Email marketing. Keep customers up to date with community news. Collect email addresses and create newsletters for your internet marketing efforts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO). Search engine optimization determines online success and amplifies the exposure a webiste has in search engine results.
- Custom graphic design services. GovUnity designers can assist with logo designs, business cards, brochures and custom web graphics and infographics.
I Want The Perfect Website For Our Organization
Training & Support
We have created a detailed and efficient government website training program. Website training includes everything you need to know to properly maintain and update your municipal website, including accessibility tips. Our training is delivered three different ways:
Live training seminar. Each GovUnity website customer receives a personal, live training seminar. The training seminar is led by the lead web developer on the website project.
Municipal customers may invite as many people to attend the training seminar as they would like.
All trainees will receive a comprehensive training guide for use during and after training. This training seminar is a great time to ask questions and get familiar with some of the more common, regular website updates the staff will be making.
Custom training guide. A tutorial document will be provided at the time of your scheduled training seminar. This website training guide is customized for your organization’s website and will outline all commonly performed website updates.
The website training guide is designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. Our municipal website customers find this to be valuable asset for later reference and training material.
The training guide will also include specific best practices and tips to maintain accessibility compliance as changes are made to the website.
Professional guidance as needed. Once your government website has launched you will still have the ability to ask your developer questions via phone or email. Never hesitate to contact your developer with questions or for a refresher on how to make certain website changes.
I Want To Easily Update And Maintain Our Website
GovUnity believes that municipalities should own their websites, not rent them. With our easy to understand interface and incredible training, our customers enjoy cost savings in many forms.
- There are no ongoing development costs. You have the ability to maintain your website without having to pay a third party for regular web page content updates.
- We use an open source platform. Using open source content management systems means you can maintain and update your website without needing to purchase CMS software.
I Want An Affordable Website
50% Website Redesign Program
Just as clothing styles, car designs and hair styles change, so do website designs. Today’s cutting edge designs might be out of style sometime in the future. We cannot predict the future, but we can help you adapt to it. With our 50% Redesign Program you get:
- Brand new look
- Unlimited design changes
- New functionality